Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Equity Part 2
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model.
- This section looks at calculating the Equity Control Account
- The Opening Equity is taken from the previous period’s Closing Equity
- The Equity Issuances and Buybacks are taken from Rows 369 & 370
- The Closing Equity is the sum of the rows above
- Once the Control Account has been calculated it can be transferred into the Financial Statements:
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.