Financial Statement Types
Discover the Financial Statements types.
When to use
To refer to when building a Financial Model.
- Income Statement
- Summary of revenues, cost of goods sold and expenses
- Calculates net profit after tax (NPAT)
- Balance Sheet
- Shows status of assets, liabilities and equity at a point in time
- Snapshot of entity’s financial position at a point in time
- Cash flow statement
- Show how changes in Income Statement and Balance Sheet items affect cash at bank
- Separates cash flows into operating, investing and financing activities
- Calculates net change in cash held (cash)
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.