Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Cash Flow Statement
Understand the Cashflow Statement.
When to use
It is necessary to understand the Cashflow Statement when building a Financial Model.
- Cash is cash is cash
- Essentially an “afterthought”
- Represents cash movements for a period of time
- Obviously, prepared on a cash basis
- Three parts: Operating, Investing and Financing
- Two methods of presentation: Direct and Indirect
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.