Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Importance of Checks
Understand the importance of checks in Financial Modeling.
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model.
- Various checks should be explicit in the model
- e.g. Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement checks
- Identification of omissions / double counting
- Identification of incorrect accounting entries
- Time saving – link error check through to every sheet
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.