Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
COGS Part 4 (Inventory)
When to use
When constructing a basic financial model.
- This section continues on with COGS (Inventory)
- The data in rows 98, 99, 103, 107 & 108 comes from the Rows shown in Column H
- The Control accounts for Inventory can then be calculated in Kg and in $
- Opening Inventory comes from the previous month’s Closing Inventory
- Purchases ‘Qty’ and ‘$’ come from rows 98 & 99
- COGS is taken from the previous calculation in row 109
- Closing Inventory is the sum of the rows above from 127-130 for kg & 135-138 for $
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.