Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Interest Received Part 3
Understand Interest Received.
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model.
Once the Interest Received has been calculated the control account can be calculated:
- The Opening Interest Receivable is taken from the Closing Balance from the previous period
- The Interest Income is taken from the previous calculation in row 249
- The Interest Received is from the Opening Balance but is shown as a negative
- The Closing Interest Receivable is the sum of the above
- Once the Control Account has been calculated it can be transferred into the Financial Statements
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.