Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Tax Part 6
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model
- This section looks at the Depreciation Timing Differences and the calculates the Closing Balance of the DTLs
- The Accounting depreciation is taken from the previously calculated Row 193
- The Tax Depreciation is taken from Row 297
- The Tax Rate is taken from Row 273
- The Movement in DTLs is the product of the Tax Rate and the Depreciation Timing Difference
- To calculate the Closing DTLs the Opening DTLs is taken from the previous period’s Closing DTLs
- The Movement is taken from Row 311
- The Closing DTLs is the sum of the above two rows
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.