Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Taxation Part 8
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model
This section looks at the Closing DTAs
- The Closing Tax Payable needs to be brought in from the Opening Balance Sheet
- The Opening Tax payable is taken from the previous period’s Closing Balance
- The Tax Payable for the period is taken from the previous calculation in J325
- The Tax paid is the following formula =-IF(J$9-$I327<0,0,OFFSET(J330,0,-$I327))
- The Closing Tax Payable is the sum of the above rows
- The Movement in Tax Losses is the sum of 341 & 342
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.