Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
How to add Indirect Cashflow Statement checks.
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Indirect Cash Flows Checks.xlsm
132.2 KB Indirect Cash Flows Checks - Solution.xlsm
Indirect Cash Flow Checks
Understand the Indirect Cashflow Statement checks
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model
- To finalise the Indirect Cashflow statement, two checks need to be added
- The PF Error Check will first look at whether there are any prima facie error checks
- The Reconciliation Check will ensure that the Net Operating Cashflow reconciles
- These checks need to be added to the Error Checks tab
- A Hyperlink needs to be inserted to link the Error Checks to the Error checks tab
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.