About this lesson
How to add Indirect Cashflow Statement checks.
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Indirect Cash Flows Checks.xlsm
132.2 KB Indirect Cash Flows Checks - Solution.xlsm
Indirect Cash Flow Checks
Understand the Indirect Cashflow Statement checks
When to use
When constructing a basic Financial Model
- To finalise the Indirect Cashflow statement, two checks need to be added
- The PF Error Check will first look at whether there are any prima facie error checks
- The Reconciliation Check will ensure that the Net Operating Cashflow reconciles
- These checks need to be added to the Error Checks tab
- A Hyperlink needs to be inserted to link the Error Checks to the Error checks tab
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.