Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Flashcard App Introduction and Setup.docx
199.8 KB Flashcard App Introduction and Setup - Solution.docx
Flashcard App Introduction and Setup
We'll create a math flashcard app!
When to use
This fun little app will allow us to use what we've learned so far.
The first step in building anything is to create a plan and write it out.
Here's our broad plan:
- create 4 pages for add, subtract, multiply, divide.
- create 2 random numbers
- create form to answer flashcard
- submit button
- new card button
- code to determine correct answer
- code to determine if our answer equals the correct answer
- output answer to the screen
Hints & tips
- Always create a plan and write it out when building an app.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.