About this lesson
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Flashcard App Introduction and Setup.docx
199.8 KB Flashcard App Introduction and Setup - Solution.docx
Flashcard App Introduction and Setup
We'll create a math flashcard app!
When to use
This fun little app will allow us to use what we've learned so far.
The first step in building anything is to create a plan and write it out.
Here's our broad plan:
- create 4 pages for add, subtract, multiply, divide.
- create 2 random numbers
- create form to answer flashcard
- submit button
- new card button
- code to determine correct answer
- code to determine if our answer equals the correct answer
- output answer to the screen
Hints & tips
- Always create a plan and write it out when building an app.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.