Discover how to put together an effective marketing plan that is fast, simple and proven to work.
When to use
You need to have a marketing plan before you can start marketing campaigns. Create a clear, concise marketing plan that outlines challenges and benefits in a way that directly addresses your ideal client’s needs.
- Choose 3 best benefits of your product or service. At the most, choose 5.
- If you have too many benefits, people are not going to remember them all, and just take an average of the benefits.
- Choose 3 solutions to the challenges customers are facing that you identified earlier.
- Specify characteristics of your ideal client (who, where, why) – articulate into a sentence who your client is.
- Pick 3 ideal client beliefs – what do they already believe, what could they believe if you gave them more information?
- If you have a revolutionary product or your bold statement is contrary to what people generally believe, you need influence and change their current beliefs by providing them with new information
- Pick 3 ideal client challenges to address, both spoken and unspoken. What are they currently facing, what will they face in the future?
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.