Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Discover how to put together an effective marketing plan that is fast, simple and proven to work.
When to use
You need to have a marketing plan before you can start marketing campaigns. Create a clear, concise marketing plan that outlines challenges and benefits in a way that directly addresses your ideal client’s needs.
- Choose 3 best benefits of your product or service. At the most, choose 5.
- If you have too many benefits, people are not going to remember them all, and just take an average of the benefits.
- Choose 3 solutions to the challenges customers are facing that you identified earlier.
- Specify characteristics of your ideal client (who, where, why) – articulate into a sentence who your client is.
- Pick 3 ideal client beliefs – what do they already believe, what could they believe if you gave them more information?
- If you have a revolutionary product or your bold statement is contrary to what people generally believe, you need influence and change their current beliefs by providing them with new information
- Pick 3 ideal client challenges to address, both spoken and unspoken. What are they currently facing, what will they face in the future?
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.