Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
We look at the different ways to promote your brand, products and services. At this time, email campaigns are still the most cost-effective and get the best results.
When to use
Email campaigns should be used regularly to help build a steady connection to your leads and clients to promote your products and services.
Email campaigns are inexpensive and an extremely effective way to build trust and likeability.
Give a message and provide a link to an item of value or landing page.
- Download a how-to guide, watch a video, audio download
- When deciding what to share, ask yourself:
- Is this something your ideal client cares about?
- Is it going to grab their attention?
- Is the information exceptional or revolutionary?
- Free or low entry point
- Gain customers and create more demand for your product/service
- If you do it once and don’t see results – don’t give up
- Set a regular schedule depending on your product/service
- Every Tuesday or Thursday
- Once a month
- Once a quarter
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.