We will look at how to campaign with print ads and continue to build your brand and client base.
When to use
If print ads are the best medium for your business, understand the pros and cons of magazine, mailer and postcard advertising.
Choose your medium
- Magazines, mailers, postcards.
Use advertising framework from previous lesson – this framework is universal for all types of advertising, offline and online.
- Target segmented demographics of readers, target on tablets, phones
- Niche market magazine – very targeted, less expensive
- Trade magazines can capture a very focused target audience, but potential to be expensive.
- Less crowded than email
- People can easily toss these aside, particularly for postcards, coupons.
Snail mail tips and tricks
- Depending on size of business and budget, use envelope and personal note instead of postcard
- Send holiday cards for Thanksgiving
- Most people will send for Christmas/New year
- Thanksgiving less crowded, you will stand out
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.