Discover how to measure your marketing results so that you can make educated decisions moving forward.
When to use
Always measure your marketing results to understand what is working, and what is not working in your campaigns, and predict ROI.
Create ratios to come up with conversion rate
- You get 100 clicks, 10 of those clicks go to your sales page, and you get 1 sale.
- This is a 1% conversion rate
Use conversion rate to help predict ROI
- You spent $100 on marketing, and core product is $500. Your conversion rate is 1%. That is a good ROI because you know if you spend $100, you will make $500.
- If your numbers look good, you can choose to invest more money in that campaign because it is working
- If your numbers look bad, you need to adjust something to get a better result
Targeting your ideal audience means high conversion rate and ROI
- To get a high conversion rate, target people who are already looking for your products/services – your ideal client.
- Social media marketing
You have built a great foundation with your client profile of demographics, beliefs, challenges. Continue to speak to that authentically in your marketing to see an increased ROI.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.