Learn how to adjust your campaigns and promotions to get the results that you are after.
When to use
Always think about how you can improve your marketing, and compare your ad performance to see what is performing best.
- How can content improve?
- Are items of value important, impactful?
- Are people excited to buy, spreading the word?
- Is the price point right?
Use your best performing ad
- To determine your best performing ad, do A/B testing
- Take into account timing of ads – did something perform extra well because it was a holiday or big sale like Black Friday?
Use A/B testing to evaluate ad performance.
- Place two ads, with one key difference. E.g. same text but two different images, or same image, different text.
- Choose better of two, modify, and repeat placements with original and modified. Repeat until optimal results are acquired.
- High conversion = high ROI. You can invest in the same high performance ads with small differences, as you can predict the ROI for these.
- So you know why one ad works better than another, only change one thing at a time. If you change too many things, you will not know why a certain ad is working better than another.
A/B Testing can also be used on your landing pages
- Take two different landing pages and see which performs better
- Use different items of value, or text, or images. Or different bold promise, different colors.
- Marketing never ends, it is always changing. Never go on autopilot.
- Stay abreast of new ideas, new social platforms, innovative ways to reach audience.
- Experiment! Companies that last are companies that innovate.
- You can do the marketing steps from this course yourself, or hire someone to help you.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.