Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Group, rotate and wrap text to shapes.
Download this lesson’s exercise file.Shapes, Arrange.pub
Group, rotate, and wrap text around the shapes.
When to use
Group shapes into one to easily maneuver; Rotate the shapes horizontally or vertically, and Wrap text for ease of reading layout.
Helpful Hints to Arrange the Shapes:
- Click and drag a lasso around all the shapes which will select them and you will see handles on each one:
OR Ctrl Click each shape if you want to only choose certain individual ones
- Group the shapes into one using the Ribbon tool, Group:
or Right Click on the shapes and Group
- The Rotate tool will pivot the shapes:
4. Apply “Wrap Text” to observe how a shape affects text.
Text box placed over a shape Text box “Send Backward”
- shape: no wrap applied. - shape: wrap text: Square
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.