About this lesson
Download this lesson’s exercise file. You can download the source data files from the top of your Lessons page.Generating Quick Insights.pbix
Generating Quick Insights
Working with Quick Insights.
When to use
Use when you are exploring a data set, or when you are unsure what kind of visuals to build.
To use quick insights
- Publish your project to PowerBI.com
- Go to the correct workspace
- Go to Reports
- Click the light bulb icon next to your report
- Click View Insights when they are ready
- Pin the visual to your dashboard if you like it
Hints & tips
- Visuals generated by Quick Insights can be pinned to a dashboard
- Quick Insights that are pinned will always be based off the current data
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.