About this lesson
Quickly add multiple pictures to a presentation even in the format of two or four pictures per slide.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Using a photo album in a PowerPoint presentation.
When to use
To insert multiple pictures into a PowerPoint presentation quickly.
- On the Insert tab, in the Images group, click the arrow below the Photo Album button, and select New Photo Album.
- Select the File/Disk button to browse to and select multiple images.
- Pictures in the album can be moved to change order, rotated and brightness and contrast adjustments made.
- The Album Layout group governs how many pictures will be added per slide, the shape of the frame and whether you want to apply a theme.
- Click Create to create the album.
- Click the Insert tab, in the Images group, then click Photo Album drop-down arrow, and select Edit Photo Album to make changes to the album.
Some changes made to the presentation may result in an inability to re-edit the created photo album.
Edit changes made within the Photo Album dialog box can be applied by clicking Update.
A photo album can be used as a temporary mechanism to insert pictures into a presentation quickly to copy across to the current presentation you are working on.Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.