Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Introduction to Trello
Trello is one of the most flexible services out there for managing projects and tasks. A free resource that millions use on a daily basis to get things done. The brilliant thing about Trello is that it can apply to any type of role, from professional to personal projects, from organizing a wedding to planning a major commercial deal. Trello has the ability to help you plan all of the most important activities in your life with its functional kanban tool, flexible in all situations. In this section we give you an introduction to Trello and how it works in practice, showcasing some case studies and demonstrations.
When to use
- Setting up your first Trello account
- Learning more about the use of the Trello platform
A basic overview of Trello and how to get started. Starting off with the benefits of Trello then sharing how you can get started using Trello.
Benefits of using Trello
- Provides a clean, easy way to log tasks, projects, and activities in a visual format
- Makes templates and recommendations from others in the community available to learn from
- Used by millions around the world to plan activities, events and much more
- Can be flexible to your workflow and needs with an easy to create structure
- Widely available on most major platforms
- Kanban-style layout
- Card input (tasks)
- Power-Ups (Integrations)
How to get started with Trello
Follow these steps to get Trello downloaded for you today!
- Create an account using Web: Start by creating an account is easy, simply go to trello.com and create a new account, remember to note down your account email and password for later.
- Download for your devices: Start downloading Trello on your most important devices to take full advantage of the Evernote experience. The apps are well-designed and easy to navigate too!
Creating a Profile
Starting a new profile and adding a profile photo can brighten up an account. Here's how to find that and add to your profile:
- Head to your Trello.com account
- Hit your name in the top right-hand corner
- Or head to the link for your profile
- Create your profile from here
- Add a profile photo or avatar
- Add a bio and more to build your profile
Hints & tips
- Explore how other people use Trello
- Use Trello templates to provide an insight into how you could use Trello
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.