Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Whether it's managing a project with your team at work, checking off your daily to-do list, or planning a vacation, Trello can help you visualize your workflow and maximize your productivity.
In this Trello online course, you will learn how to use the software’s flexible task and project management tools to stay organized and efficient across all areas of your life. Discover how to collaborate with your team in real time, integrate Trello with your most frequently used apps, and simplify and streamline your projects with these expert tips and tricks.
This Trello training features practical boards for both personal and professional use, including product development and home renovation projects. You can apply the knowledge you gain to virtually any project you can imagine across different industries, including marketing, software development, wedding planning, recruitment, and anything else you want to keep organized in Trello.
- 37 practical tutorials
- Understand how to use Trello boards, lists and cards for task and project management
- Create, edit, move and copy cards
- Add due dates, labels, checklists and attachments to cards
- Search, filter and archive cards
- Add members to a card or board for collaboration on team projects
- Manage subscriptions, notifications and forward email to Trello
- Integrate Trello with your calendar and cloud storage like Dropbox or Google Drive
- Use Power-Ups for extra functionality, like card repeater, custom fields and voting buttons
- Example Trello boards for a sales funnel, personal to-do lists, new hire onboarding and more
Who is this Trello online course for:
- Anyone who wants to start with Trello basics to plan their projects for personal or professional use
- Entrepreneurs, project managers, and team leaders who want to improve productivity when managing projects
About the instructor:
Scott Friesen is known as a 'busyness killer'. He specializes in helping people all over the world go from busy to productive, to get the results they want with less stress. Scott has helped thousands of individuals and companies dramatically increase performance and productivity with his time management strategies and techniques.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.
Getting Started with Trello Free Lesson
Setting up a Trello Account
Editing Your Trello Settings
Getting to Know the Trello Interface
Editing and Viewing Cards
Creating Cards and Descriptions
Moving and Copying Cards
Using Due Dates
Searching for Cards
Collaboration and Team Projects Free Lesson
Adding Members to a Board
Adding Members to a Card
Adding Comments to a Card
Communication and Notifications
Subscribing to a Card
Sharing a Card
Forwarding Email to Trello
Replying to Comments via Email
Integrations and Power-Ups
Enabling the Trello Calendar
Integrating with Cloud Storage Services
Integrating with Your Personal Calendar
Adding Custom Fields
Adding Voting Buttons
Adding Card Repeater
Have cards that you use frequently re-appear at specific times.
Trello Board Examples Free Lesson
Learn how to create a simple sales funnel and turn your prospective clients into paying customers.