Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Whether it's managing a project at work, planning a vacation or checking off your daily to-do list, Trello can help you visualize your workflow and maximize your productivity. Collaborate with your team in real time, assign tasks to specific users, and simplify and streamline your projects with Trello's user-friendly interface. Trello can be used for virtually any project you can imagine across different industries, including marketing, software development, wedding planning, recruitment and onboarding new hires, plus anything else you can dream up!
In this online course, you will learn how to use Trello's flexible task and project management tools to help you stay organized and efficient at work, home and school.
- 37 practical tutorials
- Understand how to use boards, lists and cards for task and project management.
- Create, edit and copy cards.
- Add due dates, labels, checklists and members to cards.
- Search, filter and archive cards.
- Add members to a card or board for collaboration on team projects.
- Manage subscriptions, notifications and forward email to Trello.
- Integrate Trello with your calendar and cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Use Power-Ups like card repeater, custom fields and voting buttons for extra functionality.
- Example Trello boards for a sales funnel, personal to-do lists, product development and more.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.