About this lesson
Starting a new team board for your colleagues to work with.
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Creating Trello Team Boards - Task.docx
166.9 KB Creating Trello Team Boards - Solution.docx
Creating Trello Team Boards
Teams can use Trello to get things done across their workday.
Creating a team account is very easy and you can start as many boards as you like on a Trello team account. Boards are one of the best ways to visualize your tasks and activities as a team and perfect for conquering all those projects you might have on.
Trello provides you with a framework to plan any activity and is extremely flexible with everyone from event planners to sales professionals, even students to doctors. This method of planning is very universal and can span across any job role or activity.
When to use
- As you begin to understand Trello for personal use
- If your team are comfortable implementing a new Project Management service like Trello
- Create a new team inside your account (with the plus button in the top right hand corner)
- Name and add a description to your team page
- Add a profile photo, then begin creating boards
- Create a new board, using "team" board as your option
- Search for and Invite team members to the Trello boards
- Complete exercise to help get your team board started
Hints & tips
- Speak with your team about whether Trello would be a useful resource and have them test it
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.