Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Introduction to Hours
The application Hours provides professionals with the ability to track their time with certain activities during the workday.
Hours is available on iOS and Web allowing you to tally time and calculate how your time is spent.
- Add new timers per client
- Log all time spent on a timeline
- Capture time per task
- Monitor team productivity
When to use
- When you are exploring time tracking as a tool
Use Cases of Hours
- To tally work with clients
- To work out time spent on work and life
- To audit individual items
A team member
- To tally time spent on topic and tasks
- To audit strategy
- To tally out of office workload
- To monitor others' productivity
Hints & tips
- Remember to use the iOS version first, the web version comes with a monthly fee.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.