Discover how lists can be used and edited within a board.
When to use
To get familiar with adding new lists to a board. To learn how to edit and move lists within a board.
Adding a List
- Select the Add a list... option located directly below the board name.
- Enter a name and select either the Save button or press enter on your computer.
- The Add a list... option will always be displayed directly to the right of your last list.
Renaming a List
- Select the list name and enter or revise the name of the list.
Moving a List
- Select a list by clicking and holding the list while dragging it to the desired position. When you've reached the desired location, release the list.
- You can also move a list by selecting the list options icon in the top right corner of the list. Selecting Move List... will allow you to move the list to another board or another position on the current board.
Archiving a List
- Select the list options icon in the top right corner of the list.
- Select Archive List... to remove the list and all of its contents from the board.
- Since the list is archived, it can always be retrieved later if desired.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.