About this lesson
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Integrating with Your Personal Calendar.docx
253 KB Integrating with Your Personal Calendar - Solution.docx
Integrating with Your Personal Calendar
Learn how to have your Trello cards appear on your own calendar with iCalendar.
When to use
To understand the benefits of having cards appear within your personal calendar. To learn how to configure an external calendar view.
You can integrate any of your Trello boards' calendars with online calendars such as Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook. This will allow you to view your personal calendar and your Trello cards with due dates in the same place.
To begin, enable the iCalendar feed and find the iCalendar URL for your board.
- Open the board menu
- Select Power-Ups
- Select Calendar and enable the power-up if you have not done so already.
- Then select the gear icon to see the Calendar Settings
- Then select Enabled to enable the iCalendar feed.
- Copy the URL from Your Personal iCalendar Feed
- Within your personal calendar, find the option to Add by URL or Add calendar from internet or something similar.
- Paste the iCalendar feed URL into the appropriate field to complete setup.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.