Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Next 7 Days
Todoist provides you with three main views. The first, Inbox, the second, Today and the final one, Next 7 Days.
Next 7 Days helps to see what's on over the next seven days, including all your Todoist tasks. The feature is one of the favourites for those who like to plan or see the week ahead.
The view also allows you to add tasks and edit details to provide even more context and each day is viewable on its own too, making it a flexible viewing angle for your Todoist account.
When to use
- For planning your week of tasks ahead
- Open Todoist
- Visit Next 7 Days
- Add a new task to a Day view
- Add task detail and assign a project too
- Enter the project by clicking into it
- Go back to Next 7 Days
- Go to the newly created task
- Add a time to this task: eg. "at 11am"
- Move multiple tasks to a new project
- Select each task, continuing to click CTRL or COMMAND button
- This will mult-select tasks
- Go to the top of the page and select "Move to Project"
- Move to relevant project from inbox
- Use the Exercise to test your insights into the Next 7 Days
Hints & tips
- Add Todoist tasks with time-based due dates for even more clarity
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.