Essential Productivity TrainingComing soon
Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
There’s nothing more satisfying than checking off your to-do list tasks as “done”. But how many of us maintain the level of productivity we’d like to have every day?
Supercharge your efficiency with this powerhouse productivity course. Learn how to optimize your workflow so you can move seamlessly from task to task, using popular free tools like Evernote, Trello, Todoist, Hours, Google Calendar, and Slack.
What you will learn
In this online course, productivity expert Francesco D'Alessio will guide you in choosing the right productivity applications for your needs and how to best use each application.
You will learn how to create smart notes for maximum recall, set goals and keep tabs on progress, track where your time is being spent, and effectively communicate with your team.
Apps are a tool to your productivity like a shoe is to a runner. You will use them to support the productive habits and systems you create, helping to increase your output and execute on your plans.
By the end of the course, you will be able to unleash your productivity to meet deadlines at work, achieve personal goals, and get more done in less time.
Who this productivity course is for
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to increase their productivity. Whether you’re a solopreneur or part of a team, this essential productivity training will teach you how to keep busywork at bay through thoughtful organization, planning, and collaboration.
- 35 practical tutorials
- Choose the right productivity application without wasting time or effort
- Learn when you should and shouldn’t go Premium with a productivity app
- Take the most effective and comprehensive notes in Evernote with tags, shortcuts, note data, and more
- Design the perfect kanban board on Trello for personal and collaborative work
- Use Trello’s functions and features to effectively plan events, an editorial calendar, and more
- Intelligently setup projects on Todoist for yourself and add members to shared projects
- Use labels, filters, colors, inbox set-ups and more to improve your Todoist experience
- Keep track of how you are spending your time on activities, projects and clients with Hours
- Boost your Google Calendar capabilities with third party apps
- Productivity tips to optimize how you and your team communicate through Slack
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.