Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Learn how to craft letters of thanks and recognition in professional environments.
When to Use
When writing to express appreciation for a recent action or to recognize professional consideration.
Typical purposes for letters of thanks include:
- Professional appreciation for time or attention, such as a meeting or interview
- Customer appreciation for new membership, purchase, length or loyalty, etc
- Receipt of favor, such as introduction to an important business contact
- Receipt of a donation of money, goods or time volunteered
- Company recognition such as excellent sales numbers or team work
- Colleague recognition for participation in industry events or other collaboration
Email may be used for some of these purposes, when the recipient is an email contact.
- Write Right Away.
- Recall the Reason.
- Relate the Results.
- Return a Kindness.
- Reiterate Your Gratitude.
PROOFREAD and SPELL CHECK!
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.