Learn how to craft letters of thanks and recognition in professional environments.
When to Use
When writing to express appreciation for a recent action or to recognize professional consideration.
Typical purposes for letters of thanks include:
- Professional appreciation for time or attention, such as a meeting or interview
- Customer appreciation for new membership, purchase, length or loyalty, etc
- Receipt of favor, such as introduction to an important business contact
- Receipt of a donation of money, goods or time volunteered
- Company recognition such as excellent sales numbers or team work
- Colleague recognition for participation in industry events or other collaboration
Email may be used for some of these purposes, when the recipient is an email contact.
- Write Right Away.
- Recall the Reason.
- Relate the Results.
- Return a Kindness.
- Reiterate Your Gratitude.
PROOFREAD and SPELL CHECK!
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.