Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Take your Excel skills to the next level by learning how to capture data-driven insights with the GoSkills Excel for Business Analysts course.
This intermediate-level course builds on the basics, introducing the concepts and features professionals need to better understand their business. By the end of this course, you will know how to optimize your data and transform it into eye-catching tables, charts, dashboards, and more.
If you want to use Excel to better manage monthly statistics and provide predictions for the future - such as the success of marketing campaigns, or sales and inventory tracking - this course is for you.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create better spreadsheets using data validation, cell linking, and worksheet/workbook/cell protection.
- Use lookups and lists for data cleanup and advanced analysis.
- Import and prepare data from multiple sources, such as online and hard copies.
- Build a pivot table from multiple data sources using Power Pivot.
- Produce beautiful charts and diagrams to present your data.
- Present data effectively with Dashboards.
- Use forecasting and what-if analysis tools to predict outcomes.
Knowledge of fundamental Excel skills is recommended for this course. If you're new to Excel, we recommend starting with our Excel Basics & Advanced course. If you are an Excel pro already, you'll pick up some useful tips and tricks to harness the power of Excel for business analytics.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course-related inquiries.