Introduction to SQLComing soon
Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
SQL is the world's most widely used programming language for database management, an essential skill for back-end web development. Designed for beginners, this course will give you the foundation you need to get started with Structured Query Language in Microsoft SQL Server, through hands-on application and examples. By the end of the course you will have a practical understanding of how to set up and connect to a server, create and query relational databases, select and filter data, and work with multiple tables.
- 33 practical tutorials.
- Understand the structure of databases with RDBMS concepts.
- How to set up Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Management Studio.
- Create a new database and add data to tables.
- Back up and restore your database to protect your data.
- Use a SELECT statement to retrieve data.
- Filter records with WHERE, AND, OR clauses.
- Arrange results with ORDER BY and GROUP BY clauses.
- Search within aggregate groups with HAVING clause.
- Calculate data with Count, Average, and Sum functions.
- Update and remove data with UPDATE and DELETE statements.
- Combine and join tables with JOIN clauses.
- Other SQL concepts such as subqueries, indexing and primary key.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.