Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
To help make the sale, you need to solidify the relationship. Now that you have finished the presentation, it is time to go through the re-cap. There is a lot of information in your presentation and a lot of times the client will only retain 20% and forget 80%. You need to bring the client back and re-associate them with the information and emotions that you went through in the presentation.
When to use
After a sales presentation, you should always provide a re-cap to re-associate the client with information and emotions that you provided in the presentation.
The re-cap should include the following things:
- Pain, Challenge or Problem – Get the client re-associated with the pain or challenge, because if they don’t remember why they need to buy they won’t.
- Solution – Remind them of the features and benefits of your solution.
- Future Pace – Get the client focused on using your product and service in the future and get them excited about the enjoyment they are going to get out of it.
- Scarcity – If you hear from your client, let me think about it, you need to make a final push. The final push could be a limited time offer, a bonus or a discount. You use scarcity to push someone over the edge that is for some reason wavering on the decision.
- Social proof story – Finally, add another testimonial or story to show them how you helped a client succeed using your product or service.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.