Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Phone Call Follow Up
Whether you close the sale or you don’t, you still need to follow up. You can follow up through a phone call, email or direct mail.
When to use
As a sales person, you always need to follow up with the client, even if you don’t close the sale.
Through a phone call you can talk to somebody and you can pick up on verbal and non-verbal messages. You can listen and ask more questions.
If you didn’t close the sale, you need to do the following:
- Assess where the prospect is in their decision-making process
- Re-associate the prospect with the pain, challenge or problem
- Briefly re-cap the solution and future pace
- Remind prospect of expiring offer – (Law of Scarcity)
- Ask for the sale or schedule the next appointment
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.