Phone Call Follow Up
Whether you close the sale or you don’t, you still need to follow up. You can follow up through a phone call, email or direct mail.
When to use
As a sales person, you always need to follow up with the client, even if you don’t close the sale.
Through a phone call you can talk to somebody and you can pick up on verbal and non-verbal messages. You can listen and ask more questions.
If you didn’t close the sale, you need to do the following:
- Assess where the prospect is in their decision-making process
- Re-associate the prospect with the pain, challenge or problem
- Briefly re-cap the solution and future pace
- Remind prospect of expiring offer – (Law of Scarcity)
- Ask for the sale or schedule the next appointment
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.