Applying a transition from one slide to the next.
When to use
This lesson will help you to know what options are available for creating cinematic-quality transitions from slide to slide.
The only requirement for adding a slide transition is that you have to have more than one slide.
To add a new slide:
- click the “Add a Slide” on the toolbar
- browse the available slide designs
- click to add a slide
To add a slide transition:
- select the slide that we will be transitioning away from
- click on “Animate” on the toolbar
- click on the blue “Add an Effect” on the formatting pane
Note: before committing to a transition, we can click the “Preview” link to preview the transition.
We can change properties of our transition on the formatting pane after we added the transition.
Transition properties that we can adjust include:
- “Start transition”
- transition delay
To change our current transition, we click on the “Change” button on the formatting pane.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.