Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Text - WordArt
Insert decorative text as headlines and banners into your publication.
When to use
Headlines and banners can attract attention creatively by using WordArt. Always stay professional and don’t over-decorate, and you will soon find that WordArt is a valuable feature.
- Insert a WordArt textbox and type some text into it, i.e.: WordArt
- Notice the handles around the WordArt box and the small yellow diamond. Click and drag these tools to alter the size and angle of the WordArt.
- Use the WordArt Tools ribbon and practice with them to create your own WordArt style.
Float your mouse over the tools and you will see its name and description.
The more you practice, the better you will become at knowing all the fun and creative options within the WordArt toolbar.
- “Ctrl + Scroll” to zoom in is faster than pointing to the bottom right zoom controls. Zoom in or out quickly by holding down CTRL and scroll with your mouse wheel.
- To un-do anything, simply press “Ctrl + Z”, or click the un-do button on the Quick Access bar:
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.