Text - WordArt
Insert decorative text as headlines and banners into your publication.
When to use
Headlines and banners can attract attention creatively by using WordArt. Always stay professional and don’t over-decorate, and you will soon find that WordArt is a valuable feature.
- Insert a WordArt textbox and type some text into it, i.e.: WordArt.
- Notice the handles around the WordArt box and the small yellow diamond. Click and drag these tools to alter the size and angle of the WordArt.
- Use the WordArt Tools ribbon and practice with them to create your own WordArt style.
Float your mouse over the tools and you will see its name and description.
- The more you practice, the better you will become at knowing all the fun and creative options within the WordArt toolbar.
- Ctrl + scroll to zoom in is faster than pointing to the bottom right zoom controls. Zoom in or out quickly by holding down Ctrl and scroll with your mouse wheel.
- To un-do anything, simply press Ctrl + Z, or click the un-do button on the Quick Access Toolbar:
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.