About this lesson
Learn to place notes in the margins of a document and control those notes.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Learn to place notes in the margins of a document for review by others, and control those notes.
When to use
Teachers correcting papers, Book editors, Legal offices, corporate internal documents.
Review Ribbon, Comments Group
- Click any word, phrase or paragraph and choose “New Comment” on the Review ribbon.
- Type the note into the callout window. (Reply button)
- A small callout box appears in the margin of the document
- Use the Comments tools to Delete a comments, or skip to Previous or Next comments
- Click the Show Comments button to view all comments on a side panel next to your document. (Picture below)
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.