Focus video player for keyboard shortcuts
We hope you enjoyed this lesson.
Cool lesson, huh? Share it with your friends
About this lesson
Learn to place notes in the margins of a document and control those notes.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the Word document used in the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Comments
Side-margin comments/notes within a document for review by others.
When to use
Teachers correcting papers, Book editors, Legal offices, corporate internal documents.
Review Ribbon, Comments Group.
- Click any word, phrase or paragraph and choose New Comment on the Review ribbon.
- Type the note into the callout window.
- A small callout box appears in the margin of the document.
- Use the Comments tools to Delete a comments, or skip to Previous or Next comments.
- Click the Show Comments button to view all comments on a side panel next to your document.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.