About this lesson
Learn this creative text format often found on flyers, and a clever “rubber stamp” to use on documents.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Learn this creative text format often found on flyers.
When to use
Word Art is a fun and creative way to place a banner across a flyer and many other uses. You can invent “rubber stamps” electronically and stamp an invoice.
To begin, select the text: Notice to All Employees!
- Click Insert and click the Word Art button:
- Choose from the gallery to begin a design.
- The Drawing Tools ribbon opens at the top of your screen.
- Use the tools in the Word Art Styles group to change your design:
- Use the Text Effects, Transform button to apply curves to your design
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.