About this lesson
Use a professionally designed template to save time creating a presentation.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the PowerPoint presentation used in the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Launching PowerPoint and Choosing a Theme.pptx
Launching PowerPoint and Choosing a Theme
Using online templates to create presentations quickly, that can be saved in various formats.
When to use
To create, save and export presentations.
To create a new file
- Click the File tab, and then click New and browse online templates or search with a text string.
To save a file in various formats
- Click the File tab, and then click Save As, and browse to an online location or on your computer.
- Click the File tab, then the Export tab, then the Create PDF/XPS Document tab, and then click Create PDF/XPS.
- Presentations can be saved in many formats, including as images, templates and videos.
- Microsoft ® Backstage ® view appears when you click the File tab.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.