About this lesson
Use a professionally designed template to save time creating a presentation.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the ‘before’ and ‘after’ PowerPoint presentations from the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Launching PowerPoint, and Choosing a Theme
30.4 KB Launching PowerPoint, and Choosing a Theme - Complete
Using online templates to create presentations quickly, that can be saved in various formats.
When to use
To create, save and export presentations.
To create a new file
- On the ribbon, click the File tab, and then click New and browse online templates or search for a text string.
- On the ribbon, click the File tab, and then click Save As, and browse to a location online or on your computer.
- On the ribbon, click the File tab, and then click Export, Create PDF/XPS document, and select Create PDF/XPS.
To save a file in various formats
- Click the File tab, and then click Save As, and browse to an online location or on your computer.
- Click the File tab, then the Export tab, and then the Create PDF/XPS Document tab, and then click Create PDF/XPS.
- Presentations can be saved in many formats including as images, templates or videos.
- Microsoft ® Backstage ® view appears when you click the File tab.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.