Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
About this lesson
Before you present your slideshow, set your show up to present in a variety of ways with the confidence that little will go wrong.
Multiple versions of this lesson are available, choose the appropriate version for you:
Download the ‘before’ and ‘after’ PowerPoint presentations from the video tutorial and try the lesson yourself.Exploring Slide Show Options.pptx
708.2 KB Exploring Slide Show Options - Solution.pptx
Exploring Slide Show Options
Setting up a slide show to present.
When to use
To prepare a slide show for a live- or kiosk-delivered presentation.
- On the Slide Show tab, click Set Up Slide Show. Options are:
- Presented by a speaker (full screen) is the usual mode for a live presenter to deliver a slide show.
- Browsed by an individual (window) is similar to Reading View – the presentation runs in a window.
- Browsed at a kiosk (full screen) – you must have Slide Timings or Slide Navigation buttons to allow the user to advance the presentation.
- Loop continuously until the Esc key is pressed – the slide show will play to the last slide and then move and replay the first slide.
- Show without narration – the slide show will run without any added slide narration is.
- Show without animation – the slide show will run but no slide animations will fire.
- The show slide option allows the user to select all or a linear range of slides.
- A custom show must be created before it is available to be selected.
- Advance slides- Used timings, if present – will only function if timings have been added to slides.
The Multiple Monitors group in the Setup Show dialog box is also available in the Monitors group on the Slide Show tab on the ribbon.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.