GoSkills.com - Online training courses & video tutorials for business
Track your team’s success
Whether you have 2 people in your team or 1000 people, you can track how your team is doing with the following:
- Courses completed
- Time to completion
- Tests taken
- Certificates earned
Assign different courses to different teams
Create teams of any size and type, and assign courses to them.
- Create learner groups
- Assign specific courses
- Generate team reports
Create your own courses
Choose from a range of 70+ courses from the GoSkills library or create your own. You can create the following types of courses:
- Classroom courses
- Embedded videos
- External links & resources
- Custom courses (SCORM, xAPI, AICC, CMI5)
You’re in good company, with over
600 businesses using GoSkills
From startups to Fortune 500 companies, we work with organizations of any size to provide world-class training
It’s free, forever, and for
as many learners as you like
A free and lightweight learning management system (LMS) that allows you to manage teams and their training.
- Create your own courses by linking to any content on the web
- Create teams and assign courses to them
- Learners can track their own goals
- Social learning (see what others within your organization are learning)
- Reporting and analytics
You can also buy some
Gain access to our library of over 70 award-winning on-demand courses.
Access to all GoSkills courses:
- Microsoft Excel - 11 courses
- Lean Six Sigma - 10 courses
- Microsoft Office - 19 courses
- Finance - 6 courses
- Project Management - 14 courses
- Office Productivity - 6 courses
- Soft Skills - 9 courses
- Development - 9 courses
- Design - 4 courses
Unlock more features with an enterprise-grade learning management system (LMS).
- Everything included in GoSkills for teams, plus...
- Personalized branding: Add your business logo to the site and choose a personalized theme.
- Classroom courses: Create an unlimited number of instructor-led classroom courses
- Custom courses: Create your own custom courses based on SCORM, xAPI and other common digital course formats
- Categories: Create your own categories to organize all your courses
- Dedicated account manager