Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Making the wrong decisions can have devastating consequences, ranging from financial losses to environmental damage, or even damage personal and professional relationships.
To ensure success in your career and goals, this 1000minds decision-making course will teach you a more robust and scientifically reliable way of making decisions.
Say goodbye to the mistakes and regrets that come from making biased decisions based solely on personal intuition.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use established & proven methods to make effective decisions
- Create and organize projects, decisions, and surveys and invite your team members to collaborate
- Navigate and configure the 1000minds software
- Understand what multi-criteria decision-making is and how it works
- Identify relevant criteria and other considerations to help you figure out what matters
- Thoroughly analyze your preferences
- Compare specific alternatives to each other more in depth so you can see their respective advantages, and what could be improved
- Find which of your choices would give you the best value for your money
- Learn how to make the best decision, keeping in mind a variety of considerations
This course is targeted towards beginners, so you don’t need to have any prior knowledge of the 1000minds software. This course is suitable for anyone who would like to make more scientifically-reliable decisions, whether for personal, academic, or professional use.
By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to tackle the next big decision with a proven plan so you can get what you want and achieve your goals with minimal risk.