Introduction to PythonComing soon
Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Python is a general-purpose programming language that was designed with creativity in mind. It's versatile enough for users to go from building apps for data analysis all the way to building robots with Raspberry Pi. Because of Python's simple syntax and English-like commands, it is quickly becoming one of the world’s most widely used programming languages.
You don't need any previous experience writing code to take this beginner-level Python course online. When you’re finished you will understand the basic fundamentals of the object-oriented Python language, and you’ll be able to write your own basic programs.
Here are a few great reasons to take a Python course online:
- It’s good for your resume. Python programming is a highly marketable skill, which is in demand across many different industries including data science, web development, and fintech - just to name a few.
- It’s simple. Python’s uncomplicated syntax makes it highly readable, and relatively easy to work with.
- It’s versatile. Since Python is a general-purpose language, it can be used in almost any way you can imagine - your creativity is the limit.
- It’s accessible. You don’t need to purchase any special tools or software to use it.
This Python course online will teach you the fundamentals, so that you'll be ready to jump into the world of programming with confidence.
- 41 practical tutorials
- Installing Python on your operating system
- Getting set up and saving files in the C9.io cloud development environment
- Data Types including strings, numbers, lists, tuples, variables, and dictionaries
- Using assignment operators
- Converting data types
- Using comparison operators and conditional statements like if, else, and elif
- Membership and identity operators
- Importing and creating your own modules
- Loops and loop control statements like while and for loops
- Writing functions
- Opening/closing/renaming and deleting files
- Creating and initializing classes, and calling attributes
- Using class inheritance for classes to interact with each other
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.