Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
This Python data analysis course will strengthen your skills as a data scientist so that you can visualize many different types of data. If you’re ready to move beyond using Excel to process and organize your data, then this course will help you grow your skill-set without any previous coding experience required.
Award-winning instructor, John Elder, will take you through an introduction to data analysis with Python using essential Python data analysis tools like Numpy and Pandas. By the end of the course, you will understand the fundamentals of Python for data analysis.
In this Python data analysis course, you will learn how to:
- Install Python on your operating system
- Import and install Numpy
- Use Numpy arrays, operations, and universal functions
- Install Pandas data analysis toolkit
- Use Pandas Series and DataFrames
- Clean and prepare your data with Pandas DataFrames
- Creating data visualizations with Pandas
- Install SciKitLearn to make predictions using essential machine learning
- Create and analyze a linear regression model
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.