Watch the Microsoft Project Top 10 Reporting Tips webinar + free download
Watch the webinar on demand
Thanks to everyone who joined us for the Microsoft Project Top 10 Reporting Tips webinar! If you missed it live, watch below as Microsoft MVP Bill Raymond shares his top ten tips on creating smart, beautiful and professional reports using Microsoft Project's visual reporting tool.
Microsoft Project Top 10 Reporting Tips
- Built-in reports that you can use immediately.
- Ability to create reports from scratch.
- Use tables to display relevant project information.
- Use charts to visualize your project's data.
- Create custom fields that add uniqueness to your project reports.
- Create filters to focus the reports on pertinent information.
- Use drawing tools to brand your reports for your company or project.
- Use the reporting canvas to create visually stunning reports for viewing and printing.
- Printing and sharing your reports.
- Share your reports with other project managers or copy them to another project you are working on.
Get your free download of the project schedule used in the live webinar so that you can follow along and practice creating your own stand-out reports for your next project.
As a thank you for viewing, enjoy over 57% off 12 months access to the Microsoft Project Fundamentals course!
The course goes more in-depth into how to use Microsoft Project via video tutorials, reference guides, downloadable exercise files and unlimited testing to help you get well-versed in the industry leading project management program. Plus, get free access to the GoSkills Microsoft Office app for Project to make your learning experience even more convenient.
Offer expires February 9, 2017.
Learn new business skills with free video tutorials and moreSign up for a free account