About this lesson
Sharing the premise and goals of this course.
Download this lesson’s related exercise files.Introduction to Essential Productivity Training - Task
63.3 KB Introduction to Essential Productivity Training - Solution
Introduction to Essential Productivity Training
Welcome to the Essential Productivity Training course. This course will cover some exciting topics around productivity, from resources to workflow fundamentals to help you conquer your goals in work or personal life. Essential Productivity Training is perfect for beginners to the productivity space and will help to deliver the basics of how to implement resources and getting started with applications such as Todoist, Evernote, Trello and much more.
If you're a fan of getting your productivity kicked off in the right direction, you'll love this Essential Productivity Training course.
Goal of this series
- Introduce the concept of productivity tools
- Highlight key resources to help foster your productivity
- Share practical advice to using these resources in your daily routine
- Help you implement these into your work/personal activities
- Create a new section in your notebook for taking notes
- Download the exercise file inside this lesson to help audit your current productivity
- Use the Solution to make the most out of the auditing of your tools
- Feel free to reach out to Francesco via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hints & tips
- Approach these tools with an open mind to using them in your daily routine
- There are plenty of alternatives to these resources across this course
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.