Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Creating Trello Boards
Finding the sweet spot of a set-up can save you huge amounts of time and efforts when working on a project or as a team.
Creating the perfect layout on Trello is the same, once you've worked out what works best for you, you can improve your workflow easily. Trello is a strong, flexible resource to create all of your own custom set-ups for projects and goals.
When to use
- As you begin your new Trello account
- For those with new projects
- Use pen and paper to visualize your ideas
- Create a new board on Trello with a clear title
- Begin by adding lists and cards relevant to your project
- Have a look at the Calendar Power-Up
- Change the background image or colour
- Use the exercise to implement techniques
There are a lot of different ways to set up your boards, two of them are listed below:
- The "To-Do, Doing, Done" kanban set-up
- The weekly kanban with lists titled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and so on
Hints & tips
- Take some time to craft this, become comfortable with the layout
- Use Trello templates as a guideline to strong workflow set-ups
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.