Psychology of You
Your psychology will determine your ability to deliver excellent customer service.
When to use
To ensure good customer service, always keep a positive attitude, have a thankful mindset and smile, make eye contact and compliment or make a comment to your customer.
When dealing with customers you need to remember the following things to ensure excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude:
- If you want to deliver excellent customer service and gain customer loyalty, you need to come to work with a positive attitude.
- You are going to have bad days, but when you step in front of the customer all that needs to go away.
- A positive attitude sets the tone for the relationship between you and the customer.
- Thankful mindset:
- Without customers there is no business, so you have to have a thankful mindset.
- You need to tell every customer ‘Thank you” every single day, even the unhappy customers because you want to turn these customers around.
- S.E.C. (Smile, Eye Contact & Compliment/ Comment) –
- Smile – When you smile, it is harder to get upset. Start the transaction with a smile.
- Eye Contact – Make eye contact with the customer because when you engage with eye contact it shows that you care for what the customer has to say.
- Compliment / Comment – Giving a compliment or making a comment starts building a rapport and commonality with the customer. It is the beginning of building that positive relationship with the customers.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.