Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Learn how to use Excel to gain data-driven insights with the GoSkills Excel for Marketers course.
This beginner-friendly course is designed to help marketing professionals get the most out of Excel to save time and be more efficient in their daily tasks. By the end of this short course, you will know how to build your own dashboard using traffic data from Google Analytics.
If you want to better use Excel for digital marketing endeavors like tracking monthly statistics, measuring the success of campaigns, analyzing SEO opportunities, or managing link building efforts, this course is for you.
Only basic knowledge of Excel is required to benefit from this course. If you are an Excel pro already, you'll pick up some useful tips and tricks to harness the power of Excel for marketing analytics.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Import and clean your data to ensure it’s error-free.
- Organize your data with tables, sorting, and filtering.
- Merge data from different lists with functions like VLOOKUP, and XLOOKUP.
- Count data based on certain criteria with COUNT and COUNTIFS functions.
- Create the often-feared but exceptionally helpful Pivot Tables.
- Apply conditional formatting to better visualize your data.
- Produce beautiful charts to present your data.
- Build a custom dashboard and automatically update it with Power Query.
Once enrolled, our friendly support team and tutors are here to help with any course related inquiries.