Three ways to create New Contacts.
When to use
Redundant typing is never productive. Use these tips on creating contacts to eliminate unnecessary data entry.
- Open your contacts view by clicking the People button.
- Click New Contact and fill in the information.
- Click Save and Close to finish, OR Save and New to start another Contact file.
- Click Save and New drop down arrow and choose “Contact from Same Company”.
- The Drag and Drop method: Drag an email onto the Contacts pane under the Folder List (notice the plus sign on the mouse, an email is about to land there.)
- When you let go, a brand new contact is created with much of the main information automatically filled in.
- Also a copy of the email is in the notes area for future reference.
- To send the business card image within an email:
- Open a contact file and right-click the business card image.
- Select “Copy Image”.
- Open a new email and paste the image into the body of the email.
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.