Subscriber only lesson.
Sign up to this course to view this lesson.
Group, rotate, and wrap text around the shapes.
When to use
Group shapes into one to easily maneuver; Rotate the shapes horizontally or vertically, and Wrap text for ease of reading layout.
Helpful Hints to Arrange the Shapes:
- Click and drag a lasso around all the shapes which will select them and you will see handles on each one:
OR Ctrl Click each shape if you want to only choose certain individual ones
- Group the shapes into one using the Ribbon tool, Group:
or Right Click on the shapes and Group
- The Rotate tool will pivot the shapes:
4. Apply “Wrap Text” to observe how a shape affects text.
Text box placed over a shape Text box “Send Backward”
- shape: no wrap applied. - shape: wrap text: Square
Login to download
Lesson notes are only available for subscribers.