Premium video tutorials
Learn at your own pace
Mobile (learn on-the-go)
Unlimited tests and quizzes
Regularly updated content
Please note: This course reflects content from an older version of the Project Management Institute PMBOK® Guide. You are welcome to complete this course, but the latest course is now available.
Do you manage projects, or want to enter a new project management role? This online course is ideally suited for engineers looking to better manage their projects for work. It is also suited for project managers, business owners, or those looking to start out in project management.
In 46 engaging lessons, you will learn how to effectively manage projects from start to finish through a range of topics including scope, schedule and resource planning, project risk, execution, and control plus more.
- Learn to manage your projects more effectively.
- Get a better understanding of project management principles.
- Based on The Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017.
- Use this as a stepping stone to embark on a project management career.
- Earn 23 PDUs or contact hours toward your Project Management education for certification with PMI. (Course must be completed and submitted for PDUs by March 31, 2022)
For support inquiries or feedback, please contact us.